We help our clients to quickly launch a new product on the market and ensure smooth operation and growth
We provide an end-to-end software product delivery package including exploring technical feasibility, designing an architecture and deployment model, programming and testing the application, setting up a cloud environment, deploying the application in a production environment in Microsoft Azure under the supervision of Altoros engineers, on-going support and operations.
Exploring technical feasibility of a use case based on the technical bottlenecks detected during the previous stage.
Minimum Viable Product:
Development of a product version with sufficient minimum functionality, and its market value assessment by.
Production grade development:
Transition to large-scale development in Microsoft Azure. Enhancing the speed of development, extend functionality to address.
On-going maintenance and support:
Application and infrastructure continuous monitoring and administration.
- software specification documents
- software architecture document
- cloud deployment model and instructions
- software delivery plan and estimates (timelines, resources, cost)
- user guidance/manuals
- knowledge transfer
- support and maintenance SLA
- short time-to-market with an every-month release plan
- Altoros team working as remote/onsite extension to your in-house team
- software delivered according to the best industry practices (microservices, containers, the latest but proven and stable technologies)
- clear on-going support and maintenance plan/SLA compliance with your business needs
- IT teams
- Product managers