It-is important that you have policies and rules for dealing with your cloud applications and data in place that complement the guidelines for your on-premise environment.
During our workshops, we will develop the Cloud Governance Framework for your organization and build plan for adoption and deployment.
Why is governance important?
In Azure, you are responsible for your applications and the associated data, as well as managing who has access to what resources - and not least managing your costs. Therefore, it-is important that you have policies and rules for dealing with your cloud applications and data in place that complement the guidelines for your on-premise environment.
When you choose Azure as the platform for your applications, it also means that Microsoft handles a wide range of tasks such as storage, networks and servers and not least the security of these. But the responsibility is not Microsoft
alone, and as with all other new technology, the transition to cloud-based services introduces new operational and security challenges for both the business and IT departments.
Based on Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework governance model, APENTO can help you and your business with a process of operating, expanding, managing and controlling the use of Microsoft Azure.
workshop kick-off, roadmap, Cloud Governance Framework, implementation plan and more
Project work is performed as a consultative work; no implementation work is foreseen.
- The customer will ensure the availability of key persons within their team.
- The customer's team will have adequate knowledge of the customer's environment.
- The detailed schedule, according to the project, will be defined with the client.
- The pricing factors which might change estimated pricing are travel and additional organization requirements.
- For on-site delivery travel and expenses will be added on top of service price.