Consulting Service for Windows Virtual Desktop
AQuest offers a Consultant Service aimed to a kick-off of Azure Cloud solutions and VDI service in the client's subcription. AQuest has unique seniority on Windows Virtual Desktop due to an early usage before the release (General Availability).
During the Consultancy AQuest will present the Azure Cloud Virtual Desktop solution, will collect the needs through an in-depth assessment to identify the business, technical and functional requirements. Documentation will be shared with the client: analysis, objectives, milestones forecast and application criteria of the VDI solution will be discussed and tuned. Finally, the deployment and support phase for the project startup will follow. As an optional service, AQuest can provide technical support and monitoring on customer Azure subscription.
The consulting days of effort will be split into the following tasks:
* Assessment of local server- and client-side infrastructure
* Customer Needs Analysis
* Definition of POC objectives and sharing with the customer
* Azure VDI Infrastructure Design
* Development of POC and infrastructure build-up
* Deploy of services on Azure Tenant
* Network configuration, computational resources, balancing, active directories, storage, users, security policies.
* Transfer of know-how to the customer
* Support for service startups with final testing
Standard Week Agenda inludes:
- Day 1: Customer onboarding and Assessment of local server- and client-side infrastructure
- Day 2: Definition of POC objectives and sharing with the customer
- Day 3: Azure VDI Infrastructure Design, Development of POC and infrastructure build-up
- Day 4: Network configuration, computational resources, balancing, active directories, storage, users, security policies
- Day 5: Transfer of know-how to the customer, Support for service startups with final testing