Uncertain about the DFARS rule change effective 11/30/20? Compliance evaluations & comprehensive services that support ITAR, DFARS, NIST 800-171 and CMMC requirements for M365 & Azure customers.
The DoD has issued an interim rule change, effective 11/30/20, that will require defense contractors to demonstrate that they are compliant with the 110 controls defined in NIST SP 800-171. This offer will give a clear understanding of compliance requirements and assess your current environment to provide configuration options for your M365, Microsoft Azure Cloud and/or GCC High tenant to meet the evolving DoD requirements. All offers can be utilized as credit towards a full program. Length of engagement dependent on number of users. This Transformational 4 week Evaluation consulting offer will include:
• An executive workshop to understand your program roadmap
• Assistance drafting your System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM), process and timeline for eliminating gaps and vulnerabilities
• A CMMC Level 3 Pre-Evaluation
• Recommendations and roadmap for remediating gaps
• A preliminary score out of 110 controls based on initial assessment
• A summary report of our findings to incorporate with your SSP & POAM
• Interviews with key staff to support the formulization of your cyber program based on the operation of your organization instead of a cookie-cutter solution
As a Microsoft Security Gold Partner & Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Registered Provider Organization (RPO), Ardalyst offers a comprehensive & cost-effective cyber program that applies the Microsoft CMMC Acceleration Program through Azure Lighthouse to help customers leverage M365, Azure & GCCH to quickly meet these new requirements at a fraction of what it would cost organizations to do it themselves.
Identity | Migration | Security