Application Modernisation aims to tackle the problem by taking advantage of cloud native capabilities like improved resiliency.
Arinco has developed an Application Modernisation Accelerator service offering that is targeted at organisations who are focused on modernising their application infrastructure and their developer experience on Azure App Services and Azure DevOps.
This service offering is aimed at organisations who have challenges with availability, cost, resiliency, security, or speed to market and/or are ready to transform their application infrastructure and their developer experience based on Microsoft’s best practices for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) using CI/CD pipelines and integrated with Microsoft’s devops toolchain.
The key milestones for this Application Modernisation Accelerator service offering include:
- Engagement initiation including identification of a candidate application for modernisation on Azure’s serverless technologies
- Assessment of the candidate application for deployment to Azure App Services
- Design of the proposed solution
- The code-based configuration of the Azure App Services environment
- Configuration of a CI/CD pipeline for deployment of the Azure App Services environment and the YAML pipeline for the end-to-end deployment of the application code
- Engagement completion including validation of next steps