A well-defined framework provides you a way to plan, develop, automate and operate your applications in the cloud.
Cultivating a DevOps culture inside an organisation can be challenging and requires substantial changes in the way people work and collaborate. A well-defined framework removes this obstacle and sets the direction of your cloud deployments. With Arinco’s expertise in Azure DevOps and Azure foundations we will empower your team with a way to plan, develop, automate and operate your applications on the Azure cloud.
This 3-week engagement is relevant if you:
- Want to leverage a established framework to adopt a DevOps culture in your organisation
- Are running an Azure environment without, well-defined automated processes and/or tooling
- Wish to accelerate your adoption of Azure DevOps
- Need assistance with the Microsoft Azure Cloud Adoption Framework and integrating services with Azure DevOps.
As part of this engagement, Arinco will work with your team to:
- Understand key strategies to effectively plan the deployment of your application.
- Utilise Azure DevOps Boards to create epics, backlogs and track bugs, aligned to best practice development methodologies.
- Understand common branching strategies and how to integrate your code.
- Integrate automated testing and branch policies to successfully test and review your code.
- Build CI/CD pipelines to automate the deployment of your code with governed environments and approval stages.
- Maintain and monitor your applications using rich telemetry and identify issues before they hit production.