This assessment helps you to successfully migrate your SAP landscape to the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Our SAP and Azure experts support your cloud journey and analyze your SAP systems holistically.
SAP systems from the Microsoft cloud enable you to react quickly to new requirements, reduce your operating costs and provide a high level of data security and reliability. But even in the cloud age, SAP migration projects do not tend to become easier and should be well prepared.
The Arvato Systems SAP on Azure Readiness Assessment is based on many years of SAP experience, our deep Azure knowledge and our experience and best practices from various major SAP migrations to the Azure cloud. As a result of the assessment, you receive a proposal for your ideal system architecture and a solid project plan.
### Comprehensive analysis of the existing SAP landscape
* Our Readiness Assessment is based on a comprehensive analysis of your existing SAP landscape
* We adress your individual backup and recovery requirements as well as recovery times in terms of availability
### Framework and Strategic Onboarding for Successful SAP on Azure Migration
* Our consulting and transition approach for your SAP systems is based on best practices and is field-proven
* A strategic onboarding concept helps us to ask the right questions and prepare your migration
* A solid project plan for the migration of your SAP systems to Azure
* Scheduled phases and milestones that take your individual requirements and the special system features into account
* An Azure system architecture that is right for you and works as an blueprint for a business plan to drive your business digitization in the long term
Our SAP on Azure Readiness Assessment is available globally.
For more information visit: https://www.arvato-systems.com/arvato-systems-en/solutions-technologies/technologies/microsoft/sap-on-azure
This offer is based on an estimation which may vary depending on the engagement (e.g. size of the system, travel expenses, and so on). The details will be discussed at the outset.