The Methodology developed by Aubay for the Sap On Azure migration approach
Key factors of the Aubay methodology are the analysis of requirements and above all the adoption of incremental sprints in order to verify progress with the customer and receiving the necessary endorsements for the closure of the various phases.
The Aubay methodology is studied in order to think of a project elapsed, regardless of its nature, 6 weeks.
In detail, Aubay's phases and tasks and tools are:
- Phase 1) Preparation: Check List definition for Assessment
- Phase 2) Extraction: Aubay extraction programs, configured per dataset
- Phase 3) Configuration: Aubay configuration set with respect to Industry / Customer peculiarities verification
- Phase 4) Check: Monitoring/Dashboard to check
- Phase 5) Pre Pocessing: Simulation Cockpit
- Phase 6) Execution Downtime: Execution
- Phase 7) Post Processing: Cockpit Analysis
The delivery is an migration strategy and a migration plan