The Finance & Reporting Starter Kit delivers dynamic charts providing visibility into Current Period results compared to Prior Period, Budget and/or Forecast.
For decades, finance, accounting, and reporting staff have struggled to get data through the traditional pipeline of manual, time consuming, static reporting tools. The latest term for it is “End User Computing” but we all know it as “Spreadsheet Hell”.
The Finance & Reporting Starter Kit provides a fast track to get you on the road to true Finance Transformation. Get started now for free.
The Finance & Reporting Starter Kit is powered by Zero2Hero®, a results framework that uses modern flexible technologies and provides:
- Rapid time to value with lower risk
- Higher business value with a fast ROI
- A tried-and-true POC that provides a proven path to improving your business outcomes with data and analytics
This kit was designed with the last mile in mind. It focuses on the business analysis/business outcome first and delivers a standardized and proven method using Qlik Sense. We meet you where you are at, and lead you to where you are going, partnering all along the way. The Starter Kit delivers:
- Dynamic charts providing visibility into Current Period results compared to Prior Period, Budget and/or Forecast
- The highly valuable "Variance Waterfall" which provides an effective visual representation of where the variances come from
- Use of a drop-down box to dynamically change the dimension being analyzed
- Dynamic, optimized search capabilities; and
- “Drill-to-Detail” capabilities which traditional BI and analytics tools lack
Bardess® Group Ltd. has partnered with Qlik® to jointly develop this starter kit.
Let us help you start on your path to modernizing your Finance, Accounting and Reporting function to experience true finance transformation:
- Fast time to value: deploy a POC with defined & measurable business value
- Efficiency: significantly reduces non-value-added spreadsheet work, realizing efficiency gains
- Deployment options: available on-premises or in the cloud via Microsoft Azure.