Stimulate design thinking and innovation within your executive team using blockchain technology.
This workshop provides the opportunity for executives to get strapped with the know-how to improve and transform their organisational business model by understanding the technology from discovery to ideas in implementation.
### The Workshop includes:
* Blockchain basics
* Insights into industry and societal impact of blockchain
* Early adopter review
* Areas for disruption within your industry and for your
* Overview of Azure Blockchain offerings including different BaaS offerings and Azure Blockchain Workbench
### Key outcomes
* Understanding of blockchain and how it can disrupt your
* Ideas for employing blockchain in your business
* Understanding of the different blockchain protocols
* Ability to determine suitability of Azure blockchain offerings
* Use cases ordered by potential value
As an early adopter of blockchain technology, BCS set up a blockchain practice in 2017 to enable its customers with technology adoption from Design Thinking-led workshops and pilot concepts to complete implementation of blockchain solutions.
Today, BCS has delivered over 10 projects and PoC’s for companies in airlines, construction and financial services organisations.
**Get the right support with BCS:**
* Partnerships with the drivers of blockchain technology - R3 Corda, Microsoft, as well as with universities and academia power and shape our expertise in the technology.
* BCS Technology is listed as a representative vendor in Gartner’s 2018 Market Guide for Blockchain Consulting and Proof of Concept Development Service
* Our global presence gives clients the support, comfort and flexibility for our blockchain developers to be where they need them to be, whether it be near shore, off shore or onshore.
* Strong project implementation experience with Corda, Ethereum (Private Ethereum, Quorum) and Hyperledger Fabric in a variety of Industries