Envision the art of the possible and define your strategy for introducing Azure services into your organisation with this workshop engagement.
With all the different public cloud services available today, it is little wonder that many organisations struggle with where to start when considering moving to the cloud. Organisations need to be certain that their data is secure and compliant when making the move to cloud based services. This is where bluesource cloud service offerings can help.
The bluesource approach is to run a series of workshops to discuss and demonstrate the art of the possible with Microsoft Azure public cloud services. One of our Azure cloud architects will conduct the sessions to understand the business approach and appetite for cloud services identifying where Microsoft public cloud services can help to drive the business forward. The output of the workshops is a cloud strategy envisioning report and roadmap for recommended quick wins. Our approach is to envision the dream and define a roadmap of 'quick win' goals to move the organisation forward over time.
The output of the engagement is:
* An envisioning report and roadmap detailing the findings of the workshops
* Understand the Microsoft public cloud approach and capabilities
* Identify quick wins for the organisation and where public cloud services (SaaS, IaaS or PaaS) fit and can be realised following our 'envision big, deliver with focus' approach
* Understand how to secure and govern workloads running in Azure using best and proven practice techniques
* **Day 1** Engagement kickoff, scope and cloud infrastructure overview
* **Day 2** Azure networking considerations
* **Day 3** Azure security & governance
* **Day 4** Workload management & migration considerations
* **Days 5-9** ENVISION report production
* **Day 10** Findings & recommendations presentation