Our AVD Quick Start service provides all the support needed to help you get going with AVD
Azure Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualisation service running in the cloud. Bytes’ AVD Quick Start provides an initial AVD environment for test/ Proof of Concept. We recommend completing the Azure Foundation Quick Start as a pre-requisite.
Quick Start includes: • An overview of relevant Azure concepts
• An overview of AVD components
• AVD guidance and setup
• Networking – up to 1 vNet, 2 subnets
• Connecting to on-premises AD
• AVD host pool – up to 1 pool
• AVD session hosts – up to 2 hosts
• AVD application groups – up to 2 groups
• Monitoring – example dashboard supplied
Process Day One: 1-hour scoping call to understand customer environment.
Day Two: 4-hour discovery call to walk through in detail customers’ requirements and build the documentation of design
Day three: 1-full day implementation and documentation
Day Four: 3-hour handover call