Get most out of your VDI investment with AVD( Azure Virtual Desktop)
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) offers desktop and app virtualization service on Azure. While AVD provides several benefits like multi-session deployments, unified management of Windows desktop and apps, and more, the question remains—is it really the right fit for your environment?
Deploy and scale your Azure desktops and apps on Azure in minutes, and get built-in security and compliance features. It’s the only virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimizations for Microsoft 365 apps for enterprise, and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments.
Cambay’s 2-Day AVD Assessment will evaluate AVD on Azure and provide you data and recommendations for readiness assessment to deploy Azure-based Azure Virtual Desktops.
AVD 2 Day Assessment Goals and Activities
• Briefing call and AVD overview
• Gather requirements for a successful AVD assessment
• Session on multi-session deployments that deliver a full Windows 10 enterprise user experience with flexibility and scalability in the cloud
• How to bring existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Windows Server desktops and apps to any computer
• How to virtualize both desktops and apps including Microsoft 365, your Line of Business (LoB) and other third-party apps for enterprise and optimize these to run in multi-user scenarios.
• How to manage Windows Server, Windows 10, and Windows 7 desktops and apps with a unified management experience plus FREE Extended Security updates for Windows 7 desktops
• Visualize the centralized dashboards to manage hosts, applications, data besides diagnostics and security tools.
• Full understanding of AVD roadmap
• Status on your current on-prem/VDI environment
• Identify use cases for varied user workload types, apps, and profiles
• Demonstrate how AVD workloads can be configured/managed in Azure
• Provide right-sizing recommendations on hosts, applications, and users