Comprehensive SAP ERP Data Assessment Service To Leverage Relevant Data For Efficient Business Operations
During a typical SAP S/4HANA transformation, the primary focus is on designing future business processes or selecting relevant data for day-to-day operations. Usually, any data left behind in the source system is either archived for reference and compliance purposes or decommissioned. To fully capitalize on the value of data with SAP S/4HANA Transformation, it is crucial to understand the role of data in the context of transformation journey. This involves analyzing how to identify data that is relevant for migration to the target SAP S/4HANA system, such as open documents, master data, and historical data. The data can be classified into various categories as part of the transformation process. Data that will move to the future SAP S/4HANA system can be referred to as "business-relevant data" while the remaining data can be segregated for analytics, archiving, or decommissioning purposes. Given customers' varying requirements, it is essential to have a comprehensive solution that addresses the entire data scope within the SAP ERP transformation. The solution should be flexible, allowing customers to select analytics-relevant data according to their specific needs. This data should also undergo the same transformation processes as business-relevant data. Other considerations include minimizing infrastructure costs for managing analytics-relevant data, determining the data format for storage and access via analytics tools, and ensuring the timely transfer of analytics-relevant data from the operational SAP S/4HANA system.
• What we offer is an advisory service of duration 4-6 weeks, covering detailed analysis of your ERP data. At the end of the assessment, we will help classify your data as business-relevant, analytics-relevant, and compliance-relevant.
• We will define roadmap of implementation, and plan for Proof-Of-Concept to validate the solution in your landscape.
• Our Solution applies to customers in all industries irrespective of their stage in the SAP S/4HANA transformation journey. We have seen such solutions being relevant for customers across Pharma, Manufacturing, Retail industries.
• Analysis: Capgemini Data Analysis Tool
• Historical data transformation and migration: Selective Data Transition Tool
• Storage: Azure Data Lake
• Data Pipelines & Connections: Azure Data Factory, Azure Connectors
• Analytics & Reporting: Power BI
• Lean target SAP S/4HANA system.
• Continue leveraging business-relevant data.
• Stay compliant.
• Decommission what you do not need.
• Improve business outcomes & data-driven insights by leveraging data across all spectrums.
• Reach out to us for more information on our offering. We recommend beginning with an assessment and proof-of-concept to ensure a strong foundation for implementation in your context.