Azure Management Services is a cloud subscription service that provides cloud operations, cloud architects, IT operations manager and similar roles to continuously optimize your cloud environment.
Catapult’s Azure Management Services (AMS) delivers a cloud service that directly improves and optimizes Azure subscriptions for architectural strategy, best practices, performance, and cost. Using a dedicated team of cloud experts, we provide strategic architectural guidance unique to your business’s needs and goals in the cloud.
Not only does Catapult’s service occur on an ongoing basis, but you can budget for it monthly, paying for AMS as an operational expense versus a capital expense. AMS pricing is based on the complexity of your Azure environment, not cloud spend, allowing Catapult to provide fair and transparent pricing.
WE HELP YOU:
* Get the most out of your cloud, no matter your cloud budget and capabilities
* Create a cloud roadmap of goals and objectives
* Optimize your cloud environment on an ongoing basis through advanced tooling, mature processes and our expert team
* Gain ongoing insight into the performance of your cloud environment
* Improve your application and data workload performance through resource optimization
* Tap into the latest updates and features in Azure
* Identify new opportunities to better support your business, including driving new market share
* Gain access to Catapult’s team of cloud experts based on what fits your business's need and goals
* Optimize your cloud on an ongoing basis, so that you’re always increasing your impact while optimizing your cost
* Pay for Azure Management Services based on the complexity of your environment
* Accelerate the speed of data-driven initiatives with Agile Analytics
* Access other modules of AMS: including Spyglass, Agile Insights and AI
We help you identify your unique needs, and work to lay out a roadmap of objectives to maximize the benefits of your cloud journey. Our experienced team of cloud architects and engineers provide the knowledge and technical expertise to get you where you need to go in the cloud, enabling you to remain focused and improve your cloud over time.