ComputerLand of Silicon Valley - Windows Virtual Desktop Consulting 1 Week Proof of Concept
What is WVD? It’s a desktop and app virtualization service built on Azure. WVD provides the idea of "desktop anywhere" virtualization giving a native Win 10 experience regardless of location or device. With WVD, Microsoft provides a unique Windows 10 multi-user solution that is only available through Azure. WVD allows organizations to provide a cost-effective way to work securely from anywhere, and on any device. Another key offer in WVD is that organizations can host Windows 7 in WVD with free extended updates.
ComputerLand is offering a 1-week Proof of Concept (POC) aimed at the adoption of WVD in Azure Cloud. In the POC, ComputerLand will provide an overview of WVD, assess your current environment for migration, and deploy a fully functioning WVD Azure Tenant. ComputerLand will also provide full documentation and a guided knowledge transfer. Post POC, ComputerLand can assist with production deployment, monitoring and Technical support.
Since 1991, CCT Technologies, Inc. dba ComputerLand of Silicon Valley has been a provider of comprehensive technology solutions with a focus on enabling clients to achieve their business goals through advanced technology solutions.
### POC Deliverables
* Overview of WVD and licensing options
* Provide initial assessment of the current environment and perform customer needs analysis
* Create Azure resources for Windows Virtual Desktop Proof of Concept
* Virtual Network Configuration
* Deploy a Windows Virtual Desktop Tenant in Azure
* Setup multi-session host servers
* Deploy Host Pool for Windows 10 multi-session
* Setting up FSLogix profile containers for profile re-direction
* Demonstration of deployed POC with Customer
* Best practices and Knowledge Transfer