CDW will install and configure Azure Site Recovery, establishing a Disaster Recovery as a Service solution that allows you to replicate up to five of your virtual machines to Microsoft Azure.
The Azure Site Recovery for DR engagement offers organizations the opportunity to provide disaster recovery for a select set of servers. Using services in Azure, on-premises physical or virtual servers can be replicated to Azure.
##The DR using Azure Site Recovery session may include the following:
* Current Environment review
* Active Directory Domain Services (“AD DS”)
* Server virtualization• Networking
* Management and monitoring tools
* Current strategy for DR
* Capacity planning
* Provide technical guidance for the design of Azure Site Recovery
* Build and test the Azure Site Recovery solution
* Ensure that the deployment of Azure Site Recovery adheres to current best practices
At the conclusion of this engagement, CDW will present findings and recommendations and can assist with implementation as needed.