Plan to reduce the complexities of moving business-critical assets to the cloud to take advantage of innovations like hyper-scale, high availability, built-in security, automatic updates, and more.
**Start your database innovation journey** with cloud adoption readiness planning. Migrate your database to Azure to help meet key business demands of scale, uptime, security, automation, innovation readiness, and lower total cost of ownership. No more physical infrastructure to maintain; no more end-of-life software scenarios.
Our team of experts use the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework to help reduce complexities and plan for successful migrations without costly errors and downtime.
# Migration Scenarios
* SQL Server to Azure SQL Database migrations (as PaaS)
* SQL to Azure in VMs (as IaaS) where you can take advantage of existing SSIS and SSAS
* Open Source (and other non-Microsoft databases) to various Azure migration options
# Azure Database Migration Cloud Readiness Assessment and Migration Planning
Our experts will work with your team across 3-days to gather information and drive toward an end-to-end database migration plan built on best practices from doing migrations at scale. Your plan will include a step-by-step approach to moving your key asset to Azure while maintaining application access for the business. Our approach is outlined below:
* Gather key information: gain an understanding of the database migration impact and core benefits through the review of business objectives and technical details such as the target database profile, usage scenarios and applications, network configuration, security, etc.
* Determine readiness & approach: workshop our planned approach to your database migration including planning for the Azure infrastructure, sizing the environment, ensuring security, creating backups, connecting applications, configuring monitoring, enabling automatic patching, planning for test migrations, and more.
* Create an end-to-end migration plan: deliverable is a database migration readiness assessment, proposed architecture, and a sequenced process for executing your database cloud transformation.