Lumen assesses, architects and implements an Azure ExpressRoute solution with Cloud Connect.
Lumen partners with you to discover and assess your network topology, traffic patterns, build reference architecture with both high-level and low-level designs for Azure ExpressRoute, and then implements the designs combined with Microsoft Azure’s products and services for an integrated Azure cloud and hybrid networking solution.
Through Lumen Consulting Services for Cloud Connect and Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute, experienced network professionals leverage proven lifecycle methodology for network strategy and implementation to accelerate your network maturity.
Lumen network consulting professionals support all the Cloud Connect options including ExpressRoute Direct (10/100GBps) Waves via dedicated port, Ethernet access and IPVPN access to ExpressRoute via NNIs. Pre-deployed Cloud Connect for Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute NNIs are available at many ExpressRoute locations across the globe to meet geographic needs for access to workload regions.
Discover & analyze
- Discovery of network assets, traffic, topology, applications, and
- Workshops to review current WAN architecture, traffic patterns, cloud interconnects and application portfolio challenges
- Identify desired Cloud connectivity solution and high-level design
Define & design
- Identify critical applications, consumption model and performance requirements
- Prepare detailed, low-level designs, Configuration documents and templates
- Define CAPEX and OPEX
- Align with other transformation initiatives
Deployment & migration plan
- Develop execution playbook
- Develop detailed deployment and traffic migration plan for Cloud Connect solution
- Define metrics