CitiusTech helps healthcare organizations to assess their business needs and design and develop cloud native applications tailored to their needs
Overview: CitiusTech has a rich and diverse experience in developing flexible, scalable and fault tolerant cloud native applications for some of the largest names in healthcare. From ISVs, to payors, to providers and life sciences organizations, CitiusTech teams have been involved in defining strategy, supporting innovation and engineering of complex healthcare IT projects. CitiusTech’s Cloud practice team is comprised of Azure certified cloud architects & developers and healthcare consultants.
As part of assessment CitiusTech team will
- Understand business drivers for the initiative
- Determine stakeholder expectations and business needs
- Understand and document business case and problems
- Using Azure Migrate assess as-is capabilities of existing IT strategy including integrations, technology landscape, migration etc.
- Perform Data assessment using Azure Data Migration Assistant
- Perform on-premise Web Application assessment using Azure Web app migration assistant
- Document the as-is state and comparison with for future state
- Document current performance benchmarks
- Provide data integration & security strategy and cloud governance model
- Document and present comprehensive strategy, solution, road map and implementation plan to stakeholders