Manage sustainability factors within your organization in a comprehensive, integrated, and automated manner with Click2Cloud's MSM Proof of Concept.
Microsoft Sustainability Manager is a cloud-based solution for managing and measuring sustainability initiatives. It includes features such as carbon, water, and waste accounting. With it, you can unify data intelligence and automate sustainability management at any stage of your organization's sustainability journey.
To deploy and configure Microsoft Sustainability Manager, it is essential to identify the reporting requirements. It is best to conduct a proof of concept to check the technology in real life and showcase the capabilities of the MSM.
Click2Cloud provides MSM PoC. The engagement includes a personalized MSM walkthrough, its features and benefits overview, customized reports and recommendations, and the implementation of calculation models based on requirements.
We help you define strategies and validate them; also provide an Azure cloud migration roadmap to achieve Net Zero goals. This PoC allows you to track and report your Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions, along with water usage and e-waste.
Value to Client -
• Proof of standardized means to automate the measurement and management of emissions/water/waste.
• The ability to export data and configurations from the POC instance.
• An actionable Azure cloud migration roadmap to accelerate the journey to Net Zero.
• Visibility into the environmental footprint and ways to reduce it.
• Data-driven insights into reduction opportunities.
• Ability to provide an emission report.
Key Deliverables -
• Configured MSM using client data
• Custom reports
• Technical guides
• Clear next steps to scale out