Cloud 9 Infosystems has a goal to ensure that our clients can always use their Quickbooks systems on the Azure Cloud
Migrate your on-premise QuickBooks accounting package to Microsoft Azure for remote secure access using a mobile, tablet, and laptop without the hassle of managing server, hardware, and underlying support requirements.
Common hurdles faced by many companies when using QuickBooks on-premises
* An organization with multiple locations face data security problems if they have many users working on the QB system.
* Infrastructure support for servers required on-site.
* The on-site server is based on always on power, bandwidth, and storage space requirements.
* Challenges with backing-up and Enterprise data security.
Benefits of using QuickBooks on Cloud
* Create a new or scale your current virtual workforce and Data by using mobile, tablets & laptops.
* Centralize the data and your business operation without the need for synchronization or consolidation.
* No Hardware or Software maintenance required..
* Collaborate securely on the QB files with multiple users.
* You can automatically send bills and statements.
* As per specs, the server can be customized.
* Scale-up Cloud infrastructure as per requirement..
* Cost-efficient pricing for Pay-as-you-Go.
* World-class security
* Organizational Discovery Session.
* Analyzing current on-premises QB setup, usage in organization your data migration requirements.
* Post analysis recommendations using the right Azure resources for the organization.
* Start with Azure resources implementation on the Subscription.
* Provisioning of VM, relevant configurations for infrastructure security and cloud usage.
* User Configuration, Backup Configuration, Office Setup, Basic Group policy configuration on VM.
* RDP / VPN configuration if required.
* Install the QuickBooks application on VM.
* Data Import on the VM.
* Testing the QB environment on the VM.
* Demo on QuickBooks for Cloud environment to Client users.
* Training to end-users.
* Answering Queries and handover.