The Azure cloud platform supports more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life. We help to build & manage applications across multiple clouds & on-prem.
Enterprise IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSP) currently provide IT as a Service to the business users on the Enterprise's own IT infrastructure. It includes Azure Cloud Infra Support and services, ensuring high availability and performance, optimizing costs, and creating an overall governance structure. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer unmatched expertise in Azure cloud services.
Our support engineers have broad experience and expertise in managing some of the most powerful cloud infrastructures and applications in the industry. The core service areas include:
2. Cloud Migration and DevOps - Cloud migration allows to expand and grow while working within the existing infrastructure. This means applications and data can grow without impacting the performance or customer experience. DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity. This speed enables organizations to serve their customers better and compete more effectively in the market.
3. Identity Management - An identity and access management (IAM) ensures that authorized people – and only authorized people – have access to the technology resources they need to perform their job functions in the cloud environment. Cloud asset is well versed in managing Identity Management.
4. Security / Vulnerability Assessment - Cloud Assert vulnerability management strategies and tools enable your organizations to evaluate and mitigate security vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure quickly. A vulnerability management process can vary between environments, but most should follow these four stages, typically performed by a combination of human and technological resources - Identifying, Evaluating, Treating, and Reporting vulnerabilities.
5. Governance and Compliance - Cloud Assert helps define appropriate governance & compliance for the organization with rich experience with governance & Compliance policies, allowing the organization to take the process to a higher level of cross-organization integration and automation.
6. Azure Cloud Infrastructure Management (CIM) - Cloud Assert CIM solutions facilitate the configuration, monitoring, and optimization of complex environments, allowing teams to maximize the advantages and minimize the challenges of cloud computing.
Remote Monitoring & Management • Infrastructure & Application Monitoring • Alerts Management • Change Management • Intelligent Reporting
Automation • InfraOps • Custom Script Development • Compliance & Release Management • Configuration Management
Security • Security Information and Event Management • End Point Protection • Patch/Backup Management • Continual Risk Assessment
Analytics • Predictive and Behavioral Analysis • Application Infrastructure Analytics • Capacity Planning & Management • IT Operations Analytics
New Technology Transformation • New Technology Advisory • Proof of Concept • Continual Improvement • BCP and DR Management
Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure Management adoption is rising every year, and it doesn’t take long to see why. Enterprises recognize cloud Management benefits and see how they impact their production, collaboration, security, and revenue. By adopting cloud management solutions, an enterprise can prevent many problems that plague organizations that rely on on-premises infrastructure.