Solution Assessments are based on a set of industry standard best practices that incorporate proven strategies for managing and optimizing an organization's IT assets.
Solution Assessments are based on a set of industry standard best practices that incorporate proven strategies for managing and optimizing an organization's IT assets. Implementing these practices protects a customer’s investment by helping identify the software/hardware assets they have, where they are running, and if they are being used efficiently. These incorporate a set of programmatic business processes that provide a methodical means to the effective management, control, and protection of software assets within an organization. The data and insights gathered are used to develop specific business solutions that meet customers’ needs and objectives. Customers that implement these practices see many benefits, including:
• Better business intelligence and control over their IT infrastructure
• Reduced costs through effective license and infrastructure optimization
• Increased security and lower risk exposure
Improved user productivity and better cloud governance through process optimization 4 As hybrid cloud solutions become more common, and with customers considering transitioning some or all of their IT infrastructure to the cloud, it is important to have a clear understanding of any impact such changes may have on how they license, manage, and consume cloud usage within their environment.
Make your move to the cloud efficient and cost-effective by having the right data to make informed decisions with our specialized Solution Assessments.
- Analysis of Customer Environment and Kick-Off
- Microsoft Azure Workshop
- Data Collection with Azure Migrate : A central hub of Azure cloud migration services and tools to discover, assess, and migrate workloads to the cloud.
- Infrastructure Analysis and Planning
- Reporting Study
- Final Review and Executive Meeting and Closure