Advisory for migrating to an Azure Data Platform for Archiving or Email Journaling
Advisory services to assess the business need for Azure based cloud archiving for the purposes of;
- Legacy data retention (e.g. email Journals from third-party cloud or on-premises archives like Mimecast, Enterprise Vault, EAS etc.)
- Storage efficiency (e.g. to curb growth where there are data limits)
- Lifecycle management of information including retention and defensible deletion
- Advanced e-discovery capability
- Regulatory compliance-driven records management
Commencing with a consultative conversation about business requirements, options available, and demonstrations as required (approx 2 hours)
This initial advisory service leads to recommendations for suitable Azure-based archive platforms and other services including:
- Scoping of any required migration services (planning, design, pilot testing and performance optimization).
- Migration services which are delivered as a fully managed migration using the Cloud Essentials SaaS Migration Platform in Azure, ensuring optimal security and performance.
- Management services to ensure maximum value from the Azure-based archive into the future. Assistance with performing functions such as executing e-discovery and aligning with compliance governance controls.