Azure Migration Assessment for your on premise SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS Infrastructure. We'll provide Azure migration feasibility recommendations and cost projections.
A successful cloud migration plan starts with a clear, data-driven understanding of your current infrastructure. This assessment will deliver a migration roadmap for your SQL Databases, Cubes or SSIS. We start with a review of your current database or cube solution, which includes dev, test and production. From there, we work with you to translate that information into an action plan that delivers a secure, high performance Azure Data Infrastructure. As deliverables, we provide you with detailed Azure sizing and cost analysis specifications along and go and no-go platform recommendations for each process and service currently used in your data solution. This project step is a prerequisite for the next follow-on task, which is designing the migration architecture and process flow schemas.
### Weeks 1-2 – Data Collection
* Define the data environment
* Inventory of server infrastructure, (Dev, Test and Prod)
* Inventory of Services, (SQL, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
* Collection of basic workload utilization metrics
### Weeks 3-4 – Infrastructure Analysis
* Categorize each service and their user workloads for future sizing
* Review the current database security implementation
* Review database sizes, hot and cold storage along with ETL storage and how it will translate into Azure disk and Blob resources
### Weeks 5-6 – Application-level Analysis
* Target Database Services that are candidates for migration
* Assess application-level readiness
* Estimate Application Modernization level of effort
* SQL Server Inventory and Version Report, (SSAS, SSRS and SSIS)
* Go, No-Go Decision Report for Azure VM verses Azure database, Data Factory and Power BI services
* Produce Azure VM and blob sizing, migration modernization opportunities and cost modeling
* Azure VM Migration Report, including Azure readiness, storage profiling, and cost projections
Note: Costs are dependent on your system size and we can easily customize the solution to meet your needs.