Get detailed strategic and technical guidance on the most cost-effective and appropriate data platform strategy for your business, such as migrating to Azure
Coeo’s Architecture Workshop is a flexible engagement, designed to clarify business goals and provide personalised, experience-based guidance to help businesses transform their data platform. By going through this process, leaders can reduce the time needed to make strategic technology decisions, uncovering their true priorities and identifying the business benefits of future investments in data technology, such as Azure. The risk of project failure is reduced, as technical teams are also provided with detailed design guidance.
##Scope and focus
Our consulting team bring strategic planning and design skills to each engagement, complementing an organisation’s existing operational knowledge. The Architecture Workshop is flexible once business goals are defined.
Understand the existing solution design
* Motivations for modernisation
* What business function does the solution support?
* Where are the integration points?
* Are there any upstream or downstream dependencies?
* What technologies are being used?
* How is the application used by its users?
* When are the usage peaks and troughs?
* Review output from Data Migration Assistant (DMA) and/or Microsoft Assessment Planning (MAP) toolkit
Discuss the future solution requirements and constraints
* Functional requirements
* Non-functional requirements
Outline a future solution design
* Design decisions
* Outline a candidate set of future solution designs
* Outline a recommended future solution design that will be carried forward
Outline a high-level migration plan
* What migration method is most appropriate)?
* How long is the outage window?
* When can the migration take place (evenings, weekends)?
Close-out and replay
* Design decisions
Following the engagement you will receive a detailed report containing our strategic recommendations and guidance.