This 2 week Proof of Concept is designed to help customers see Azure Security Center benefits and stay ahead of changing threat landscape across the cloud.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will require access to existing customer Azure subscription and infrastructure.
An Azure Certified Consultant will then share the current infrastructure layout, current security landscape and goals to achieve.
1. Setup Azure Security center for one non-critical load in Azure Cloud.
2. Achieve the maximum possible secure score for one non-critical load in Azure Cloud.
3. Achieve the different regulatory compliance for one non-critical load in Azure Cloud.
4. Demonstrate and setup the Azure just in time (Provide access for specific period of time) access for one non-critical load in Azure Cloud.
5. Demonstrate and setup the Adaptive Application Control (Allow or block applications) for one non-critical load in Azure Cloud.
6. Setup and demonstrate file integrity monitoring for one non-critical load in Azure Cloud.
Learn more about setting up your Azure Security in the Cloud with our offer for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Azure Security Center is a tool for security posture management and threat protection. Because it's integrated with Azure Defender, Security Center protects workloads running in Azure, on-premises, and in other clouds. Learn more about azure security center with our offer for [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.