This 1 week assessment is designed to help customers plan for ways to deploy and manage Azure Disaster Site Recovery in Azure Cloud.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will use discovery tools to assess your existing data center environment (up to 20 VM's).
An Azure Certified Consultant will then review results of the assessment tool and provide recommendations based on:
• Current setup compatibility
• Infrastructure requirement on cloud
• Infrastructure requirement on-premise
• Complete picture of networking
• Assessment of current virtual machine / server environment and steps to Azure Disaster Site Recovery to Azure Cloud
1. Deploy assessment tool to capture current data center environment
2. Establish an understanding of the Client's business goals and objectives to accurately assess the scope and direction of the engagement
3. Review the results of the finding with the Client and finalize next steps
4. Deliver high-level TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of setting up Disaster Recovery into Azure Cloud
Learn more about setting up your Azure Disaster Site Recovery in the Cloud with our offering for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Read this blog which explains why the [Azure Disaster Site Recovery](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/its-time-to-opt-for-azure-disaster-recovery/) is a must in today's modern world.
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.