1 hour Briefing on Azure Disaster Site Recovery in the Cloud
This briefing or as we at [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) like to call it Cloud Strategy Call is designed to help customers understand the benefits and cost impact of setting up Azure Disaster Site Recovery in Azure Cloud.
The first 30 min will be focused on understanding customer's existing environment and business needs:
1. Current business continuity model
2. Current IT environment
3. Azure Disaster Site Recovery approach in terms of RPO(Recovery Point Objective) and RTO(Recovery Time Objective)
4. Way you are backing up and protecting your current environment.
The next 30 min will be focused on the right solution for your needs:
1. Best practices for migrating data to Azure
2. Benefits of Azure Disaster Site Recovery of infrastructure already in Azure Cloud and approximate Licensing & Consultancy costs involved
3. Benefits of Azure Disaster Site Recovery of infrastructure currently On-Premises and approximate Licensing & Consultancy costs involved
4. Show you how actually fail-over works in a test environment.
Learn more about setting up your Azure Disaster Site Recovery in the Cloud with our offer for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Read this blog which explains why the [Azure Disaster Recovery](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/its-time-to-opt-for-azure-disaster-recovery/) is a must in today's modern world.
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.