This 4 week Implementation is designed to help customers fully utilize Azure Cloud for Business Continuity
If you already completed our Azure Disaster Site Recovery Assessment or Azure Disaster Site Recovery Proof of Concept, you are eligible for a USD 1,000 Flat Discount.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will require access to existing customer environment.
An Azure Certified Consultant will then share with you a report of successful fail-over testing as well as demonstration how it is working on Azure cloud.
1. Setup Azure Disaster Site Recovery for up to 20 VMs.
2. Failover for virtualization technologies (VMWare and Hyper-V) and physical servers.
3. Setup Multiple RPO's (Recovery Point Objective) and RTO's (Recovery Time Objective) based on customer needs
4. Guaranteed failover and failback in less than 30mins.
5. Documentation about fail-over, failback and monitoring.
Learn more about setting up your Azure Disaster Site Recovery in the Cloud with our offer for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Read this blog which explains why the [Azure Disaster Recovery](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/its-time-to-opt-for-azure-disaster-recovery/) is a must in today's modern world.
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.