1 week assessment is designed to help customers plan for ways to deploy and manage Windows Virtual Desktop in Azure Cloud.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will require access to existing customer environment and an Azure subscription (existing or new that we can provision for you).
An Azure Certified Consultant will then review results of the assessment tool and provide recommendations:
• Requirement of App virtualization
• Requirement of Desktop virtualization.
1. Timeframe in readiness for your migration to WVD deployment.
2. Discover what application virtualization is possible.
3. Security policy for different departments.
4. Permissions for users.
5. Cost estimates.
6. Cover almost everything you need for this transition.
7. Detailed report of the transition.
8. Information required from the customer for the deployment and transition.
Learn more about setting up your Windows Virtual Desktop in the Cloud with our offering for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Read this article about windows virtual desktop, to help you analyze differences between [Remote Desktop Services vs Windows Virtual Desktop](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/traditional-rds-vs-azure-wvd/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.