This 2 week Proof of Concept is designed to help customers see how diverse the mobile eco system is and how azure is helping to protect and secure sensitive data.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will require access to existing customer environment and an Azure subscription (existing or new that we can provision for you).
An Azure Certified Consultant will then share with you a demo of Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management policies, showing an ideal use case of Device Management System in action.
1. License\subscription activation if needed.
2. Demonstration of device enrollment.
3. Setup Device management policies.
4. Setup Device profiles.
5. Setup conditional access policies in Azure Active Directory.
6. Defining trusted locations in Azure Active Directory.
7. Setting up application management.
8. Publishing line of business applications.
9. Demo of retiring and wiping device.
10. Presentation to the Management.
*All the above setup is for up to 10 user's and 10 policies.
After this first hand experience you will be able to see the benefits of protecting and restricting the corporate data.
Learn more about managing devices with our offer for [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
Read this article where we explained the benefits and features of [Intune vs SCCM](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/intune-vs-system-center-configuration-manager/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.