1 hour Briefing on how to effectively manage mobile and desktop devices
This briefing or as we at [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) like to call it Cloud Strategy Call is designed to help customers understand the benefits of Managing Devices and Applications to protect sensitive data in the cloud.
The first 30 minutes will be focused on understanding customer's existing environment and business needs:
1. Any 3rd party device management solution in use.
2. Any 3rd party application management solution in use.
3. Number of users in the organization.
4. Type of devices in use.
5. Protecting data using any solution.
The next 30 minutes will be focused on the right solution for your needs:
1. Benefits of managing device and application.
2. Benefits of Azure Advanced Threat protection and Azure Information Protection.
3. Benefits of using Azure AD Connect.
4. Benefits of using Azure Hybrid Modern Authentication
5. Best practices of managing device and application.
6. Policies and profiles we may use to protect corporate data.
7. Approx Licensing & Consultancy costs involved.
The main outcome of this briefing is to explain the value of Managing devices on Azure Cloud using Endpoint Management and Azure information protection to protect and manages data on any device.
Learn more about managing devices with our offer for [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
Read this case study about how we helped a 200 employee Real estate Company with [Office 365 for Real Estate](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/application-management-with-intune-and-azure-active-directory-case-study/) in employee devices.
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.