The purpose of this project is to design and implement an IAM solution based on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 and Azure Active Directory
### Scope of engagement:
Design, build, test and deploy MIM 2016 and Azure AD Premium in a customer production environment. It is composed of two modules.
The MIM Foundation module enables the management of users, contacts and groups in Active Directory from the MIM Portal.
The MIM HR module enables the automatic management of user accounts and associated entitlements from a system of record such as an HR system.
Solution is either deployed to OnPremises DC or Azure IaaS.
* Enhanced controls for user and group management reduces IT costs and improves security posture.
* End-users can manage their own profile information.
Introduce processes to control how external users are managed in AD
* Integrate cloud applications including 3rd party
This offer leverages Azure AD Premium subscription which covers cloud and on-premises (MIM CAL) part of identity management technologies. It could be purchased from Conterra or another vendor.
The final engagement duration and price will depend on:
* Number of connected systems (both on-premises and cloud)
* Number of automated processes
* On-site/remote delivery