To showcase features of Azure Desktop As A Service will help customers to analyze, understand the service and align with their requirement to eventually help in decision making for adopting service.
Only a demonstration of the service listed in the options is included in this offering. The use of this service will result in potential costs. We can showcase the demo of paid plan.
Azure Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop and applications virtualization service over the internet residing in the Azure Cloud. Your organizations can deploy and scale desktops with its required suite of applications in minutes with built-in security and compliance features.
You can connect your office productivity and business applications securely through a virtual desktop or web browser over the Azure Cloud. This provides you with a highly secured yet flexible digital workspace service that enables you to focus on your business without having to be concerned with the life cycle demands of owning and maintaining IT Systems
• Often due to poor user experience customers face challenges with business productivity. • Due to complex VDI solutions offered, customers look for a simpler architected solution. • Network latency greatly affects business. • High costs of VDI solutions make these expensive to operate. • Increased cost due to hardware requirements & resources.
Azure Desktop As A Service or Azure Virtual Desktop is a desktop and app virtualization mechanism that runs on the cloud. With this, you can bring your existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Windows Server desktops and apps to any computer, virtualize both desktops and apps. You may also manage desktops and apps from different Windows and Windows Server operating systems with a unified management experience along with Multi User session over roaming profiles.
Crayon’s fully managed workspace virtualization and end-to-end consulting ensures latest automated AVD applications & desktops with lowest latency & complexity under a highly secure frame-work, thereby ensuring the best user experience for private, public as well as hybrid cloud.
• Host Pools Host pools are a collection of one or more identical virtual machines (VMs), also known as "session hosts. Each host pool can contain an app group that users can interact with as they would on a physical desktop.
• Remote Application with Multi session A multi-session or multi-user session supports more than one user interacting with a remote application at the same time. Many users may be able to use the same remote application process simultaneously.
• Desktop Application with Multi Session A multi-session or multi-user session supports more than one user interacting with a whole desktop application or application group at the same time.
• User Profiling – Roaming Profile container for Multi Session The AVD Service has capability of profile containers as a user profile solution. It stores a complete user profile in a single container. At sign in, this container is dynamically attached to the computing environment using natively supported Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) and Hyper-V Virtual Hard disk (VHDX). The user profile is immediately available and appears in the system exactly like a native user profile.
• Summarized presentation. • Demonstration of services with its unique features. • Questions & Answers regarding demo.
Benefits • Built-in intelligent security helps keep your applications and data secure and compliant with security capabilities. • Reduce cost using existing licenses. • Simplified deployment and management of your infrastructure and scaling quickly based on business needs. • Image maintenance. • Supports legacy applications.
Crayon, an organization of 2000+ employees with a presence in 80% of the Global market has built strong relationships with over 60,000 customers in the past 20 years and continues to offer best in class end-to-end Consulting solutions & services for all your modern-day virtualized workplace, desktops & applications all offered as Azure Virtual Desktop to the end user.