Daisy’s Azure Optimisation Assessment is a five-day consultancy service delivering a current state assessment of your existing Azure services to define areas of improvement and make recommendations.
The assessment compares the initial discovery against current Microsoft best practices along with Daisy’s blueprint designs and expertise. By highlighting potential improvements across efficiency, fault tolerance and availability, the assessment will recommend how to make the most of the latest Azure technologies available.
The recommendations made by Daisy will deliver tangible benefits to your company, enhance the user experience, and help you stay ahead of the competition by leveraging the latest technology.
What does Daisy’s Azure Optimisation Assessment deliver?
• Current technical state assessment including any gaps or assumptions
• Recommended targets for the workloads identified and a definition of the resources required
• A business case, supported by sufficient data, to support the recommendations
• A risks and issues log including recommendations to mitigate
• A high-level optimisation strategy with proposed run order and key high-level considerations
Why Daisy Azure Optimisation Assessment?
• It will allow you to leverage the benefits of key features that Azure cloud hosting provides
• improved user experience
• increased security
• enhanced availability and reliability
• improved uptime on services
• It will help you to understand the key risks and dependencies for your existing Azure deployments
• You will receive clear objectives based on a tried and tested Daisy Azure blueprint
• We will identify potential cost optimisations for your Azure environment