Retire your technical debt, assess your application portfolio and transition your organisation into Azure. The transition to cloud requires a considered approach to supporting application transition.
# Migrating to Azure requires a considered approach to application compatibility and the composition of the applications themselves
The migration also requires the skills of a cloud practitioner familiar with best practices to ensure the environment will run as expected.
## Are you struggling with:
* **Application dependency** – How are the applications composed, and how are they transitioned together?
* **Security** – Security must follow the workload or data, but those principles don’t always flow to cloud.
* **Skills** – Acquiring cloud skills to support your transition can be difficult to source, and even harder to retain.
* **Time** – BAU gets in the way, and finding the time to execute a migration can be challenging.
## You need Azure Migration!
## What is the Data#3 Azure Migration Service?
The Azure Migration Service leverages the expertise of Data#3 to retire your technical debt, assess your application portfolio and transition your organisation into Azure. The transition to cloud requires adequate planning and a considered approach to supporting application transition to minimize business disruption. This includes considerations for continuity to recover from disaster, and security to protect against attack.
## What to expect from the Azure Migration Service
An Azure Migration Service frees your team to support BAU and accelerates your transition to Azure.
The Azure Migration Service will provide;
* Assessment of applications, security, cost, bandwidth, continuity/disaster recovery & Azure landing zone assessment prior to transition.
* Rollback planning.
* Application transition.
* Workload transition to Azure based on the agreed application treatment strategy.
* Post-deployment support for the customer operations team after application transition.
## Why Data#3?
Data#3 is Microsoft’s largest Australian partner, and has unparalleled competencies in Azure, licensing, system integration and managed services.