The Azure Readiness Assessment includes a discovery, analysis to determine which workloads will run in Azure, cost comparisons and a high level migration plan to move on-premises workloads to Azure.
# *Through 2022, insufficient cloud IaaS skills will delay half of enterprise IT organisations’ migration to the cloud by two years or more.1*
Current lift and shift strategies do not build native cloud skills. With cloud scalability comes bigger budgets and bigger responsibilities for cost optimisation and security.
## Where do you start?
* Do you have some form of cloud strategy?
* Do you have a cloud roadmap?
* Do you know how much it would cost to migrate, run and manage your current environment?
* How do you identify and prioritise workloads for Azure?
## You need Azure Readiness Assessment!
The Azure Readiness Assessment Service will help you to improve your cloud strategy and roadmap without proving a strain on your own staff. It will help to reduce uncertainty and support planning and roll out. Discover Software Assurance benefits for existing Microsoft agreements and reduce cost associated with hardware, maintenance, and space.
## What to expect from the Azure Readiness Assessment service
The Azure Readiness Assessment has the following components:
* **Discovery** - Running discovery tools on-premises to gather server, database and application data.
* **Analysis** - Analyse discovery data and determine viability of on-premises workloads to see if they will run in Azure.
* **Architecture** - Outline possible architectural options for on-premises workloads as they relate to IaaS, PaaS or native Azure services.
* **Plan** - High-level migration plan for moving on-premises workloads to Azure.
All information is presented in a single, comprehensive report.
## Why Data#3
Data#3 is Microsoft’s largest Australian partner and has unparalleled competencies in Azure, licensing, system integration and managed services.
1 Security Analytics and Operations: Industry Trends in the Era of Cloud Computing, 2019 - The Enterprise Strategy Group, Inc.