This service helps organisations to develop, realise and implement a secure Azure ‘scaffold’, by implementing appropriate security, governance, access policy, tagging and subscription topologies.
# *The setup of an Azure environment is by far the most important step in a customer’s Azure journey.*
Based on insights gathered from hundreds of Azure Health Checks, the most common errors and cost blow outs stem from incorrect design and setup of an Azure environment. We have developed the Azure Foundation service to ensure your Azure environment is setup correctly from the beginning.
## Are you struggling with:
* Where to start? What’s a tenant? What’s a subscription?
* How to secure your Azure environment?
* Skills – Acquiring (and retaining) cloud skills to support your transition?
* Controlling what users can and can’t do in Azure?
## You need Azure Foundation!
## What is the Data#3 Azure Foundation Service?
The Azure Foundation service is designed to help organisations develop, realize and implement a secure Azure ‘scaffold’, by implementing appropriate security, governance, access policy, tagging and subscription topologies.
The Azure environment has all the tools to form a secure, compliant and cost-effective public cloud platform. However, without an adequate Cloud Governance Framework, you won’t be able to 'design' how this will operate technically.
## What to expect from your Azure Foundation Service
The Azure Foundation Service creates the basis for you to build your Azure environment based on Microsoft and industry best practice. The Azure Foundation Service is backed by Data#3’s Services team to provide expert recommendations during transition.
## The Azure Foundation Service includes:
* Review of your Cloud Governance Framework/ policy
* Subscription topology design and implementation
* Define and map native Azure policies to your Cloud Governance Framework
* Setup appropriate security, cloud networking and on-premises connectivity
## Why Data#3
Data#3 is Microsoft’s largest Australian partner, and has unparalleled competencies in Azure, licensing, system integration and managed services.