Fully managed Disaster Recovery as a Service with Azure Site Recovery (ASR) to Azure
Replicate your on-premises or cloud servers to Microsoft Azure, using Azure Site Recovery (ASR) with Disaster Recovery as a Service from Databarracks.
Replicate VMware, Hyper-V or physical environments to Microsoft Azure and compatible with both Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
When replicating from VMware environments, ASR uses Mobility Service, Master Target (for failback only), Config Server and Process Server locally.
When replicating from Hyper-V, ASR uses Azure Site Recovery Provider and the Microsoft Site Recovery Services Agent.
Databarracks provides a completely managed Disaster Recovery service from installation and set-up through to daily monitoring of replication. We provide 24/7/365 support to and fully manage the invocation and recovery into Microsoft Azure.
• Reduced cost for disaster recovery
• Simple testing process reducing time dedicated to DR
• Simple management of disaster recovery
• Fully managed disaster recovery
• Able to scale-up during a disaster or for testing
• Work from anywhere in a disaster
• Comprehensive recovery for physical and virtual workloads