Learn and use Terraform to deploy Azure Infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) practices.
Module: Introduction (1h)
- What is IAAC (Infrastructure as a Code) and how it differs from other provisioning techniques?
- What is Terraform and what is the benefits of utilizing it?
Module: Terraform in Detailed (2h)
- Terraform architecture and components
- Terraform workflow (init, plan, apply, destroy)
- Using Terraform in collaborative manner
- Setting up the demo environment
Lab: Provisioning Azure Resources (5h)
- Terraform configuration
- Build Infrastructure
- Change Infrastructure
- Destroy Infrastructure
- Use Variables
- Use Modules for Common Configurations
- Import existing Azure resources
- Setup Remote State