Introduction to migrating your Oracle workloads to Microsoft Azure (Oracle on Azure) or to PostgreSQL on Azure.
A 2 hour free briefing for organisational IT Executives, IT Managers, Financial Executives and Financial Managers.
The briefing will introduce you to:
- Managing and optimising your Oracle footprint and technology costs by migrating your Oracle workloads to Microsoft Azure (Oracle on Azure) or to PostgreSQL on Azure.
- Leveraging the benefit of cloud: cost savings, platform refresh, agility and scale, while centralising all assets under the same hyperscaler umbrella.
- Overcoming data sovereignty issues using a hyperscaler hosted in-country.
- Dimension Data's well defined framework for migration to minimize risks in all parts of the migration process from consult to optimize and manage. This includes an explanation of our detailed evaluation for conversion and compatibility, cost, flexibility and customizability for moving Oracle workloads to Oracle on Azure and where appropriate moving Oracle to PostreSQL on Azure.
- Centralising and consolidating Oracle technology costs by hosting all assets on Azure using a compliant solution which is Secure by Design.
- Introduction to the value proposition and benefits of migrating Oracle workloads to Azure
- Discussion on high level business requirements.
- An introduction to Dimension Data's Methodology and Hybrid Cloud Migration Framework
- Next steps
- An understanding into the benefits of migrating Oracle workloads to Azure
- An understanding into the complexities of migration and how Dimension Data addresses these
- Insight into Dimension Data's Hybrid Cloud Migration Assessment and Framework
- A review of your organisation's high level business requirements for your Oracle workloads
- A list of agreed upon next steps and action items