Dev Sol for MS Azure
In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various sources. Students will also learn how to develop and deploy
***This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities.***
* Students will learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform. They will learn how the platform functions and how to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform.
* Students will learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle, and how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata.
* Students will learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed.
* Students will also learn how to create Cosmos DB accounts and create databases, containers, and items by using a mix of the Azure Portal and the .NET SDK
* Students will learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources.
* Students will also learn how to use the Microsoft Authentication Library and Microsoft Graph to authenticate a user and retrieve information stored in Azure, and how and when to use Shared Access Signatures.
* Students will learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to their APIs by using the Azure API Management service.
* Students will learn how to build applications with event-based architectures.:
* Students will learn how to build applications with message-based architectures.
* Students will learn how to use different caching services to improve the performance of