EBLA’s team of cloud experts helps you to design and execute a comprehensive Azure cloud strategy that will fast track your digital transformation journey.
This engagement is suitable for organizations who are considering migrating workloads to MS Azure. The service help in moving infrastructure, applications, and business processes of an organization to MS Azure, thus freeing the infrastructure.
Below are the phases involved in the implementation.
• Phase 1: Assess – EBLA Consultant will meet with the customer to review their current IT infrastructure and to understand the requirements.
• Phase 2: Planning: We would devise a plan for the migration after understanding your specific needs and requirements and what suits you the best (Workloads, Security, Networking). The findings of assessment phase would be considered while defining the migration strategies.
• Phase 3: Initiate – After agreeing on the best solution for the customer, EBLA will assist in developing a migration plan to implement the new Azure platform solution.
• Phase 4: Pre-launch Prep - Client’s Azure subscription will be initiated, Virtual Machines will be setup and any necessary software will be installed and configured.
• Phase 5: Execute – Depending on the identified migration approach, EBLA Engineer will be moving the workloads to the cloud by applying recommended compute, network and storage options.
• Phase 6: Optimization - In the final phase, we would help you test, analyze and optimize the migration. New capabilities would be added if required based on the workload and machines monitoring data.