Security360 provides a roadmap to optimize security operations, and reduce complexity by leveraging automation.
Security360 provides a roadmap to optimizesecurity operations and reduce complexity by leveraging automation.
Security360, by e360 and powered by Microsoft365Security and Automation, protects against today’s advanced threats. Offeringa simplified administration experience and no security infrastructure tomaintain, e360’sSecurity360 Workshop shows how you can get the most out of yourMicrosoft 365investment.
Multi-vendor security controls strategiesstrain corporate IT and security resources, decreasing the effectiveness ofyour corporate security posture and increasing your organization’svulnerability to today’s threats. The Security360 workshop demonstrates how tobest utilize Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance tools to develop a centralizedsecurity strategy using common interfaces and policies to ensure identity, dataand devices are protected.
• Today attackers are more sophisticatedutilizing multiple attack vectors.
• The workforce is becoming moredecentralized and harder to manage. When users are on unprotected networks in“work at home” scenarios, they become especially vulnerable to variousnetwork-based attacks.
• Organizations not only lack theresources to manage current security tools but managing products from multiplevendors adds further complexity
• We work with your team to understandyour security goals and objectives, such as:
· Current Security Posture
· Data Protection
· Disaster Recovery
· Identity Access Management
· Threat Detection and Response
• Understanding the risks to yourorganization by performing a threat check and identifying real-time threats toyour organization
• This includes malicious OAuth apps,suspicious user activity, malware, phishing and compromised AzureActive Directory accounts
• Generate a list of actionablerecommendations to secure your organization and provide you with an automatedsolution to ensure certain controls remain in force
Kickoff Call: 1 hour prior to the workshop commencement
Day 1 and 2
Threat Check and Secure score
(Collect data for 2 weeks)
Secure Remote Work
Security while working remotely has alwaysbeen a challenge. We show you how to allow remote work to be conducted securelyleveraging tools from Microsoft 365
Simplified Administration and HybridCloudSupport
IT teams spend too much time trying to maketheir estate of security products connect to each other and to internalsystems. Microsoft simplifies this with tools that work together by design