EPAM's Azure Security Assessment uses a combination of various industry best practices and frameworks to understand current security posture, critical gaps and future state of Azure cloud environment.
This assessment is an effective way to gain valuable insights into an enterprise Azure environment. It will give a holistic security posture report with best-in-market recommendations.
- Assess the current security posture in the Azure cloud. Answer the questions: “Is the customers and their data safe?” and “What are the top gaps by criticality?”
- Provide roadmap and suggested solutions for Azure cloud security using proven DevTestSecOps approach and accelerators
- Conduct workshops and interviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders
- Run architecture assessment of Azure infrastructure against Microsoft security best practices and CIS benchmarks
- Documentation review and cross-check against Azure security implementation
- Review CI/CD Security Strategy and Implementation
- Create a roadmap for fixes and Azure security governance
- The already overstretched cloud IT and cloud security operations are in a perfect storm resulting from the business using digital solutions to protect existing/bringing new revenue from one side and the fact that technical debt created over the years is having a suddenly inflated impact due to rapid changes in cloud, network utilization patterns.
- Radically more utilization of cloud as well as the fact that cloud admins, security operations, users all working from home and outside of the perimeter, all familiar and brand-new security risks increase disproportionally.
- Assessment Report
- Mitigation recommendations overview
- Prioritized roadmap for the fixes