Implement Microsoft security and information governance capabilities in your healthcare organization using Azure Information Protection, cybersecurity frameworks and industry best practices
Implement Microsoft security and information governance capabilities in your healthcare organization using Azure Information Protection, cybersecurity frameworks (NIST, CIS, HIPAA, and PDDQ, etc.), and industry best practices.
During this assessment, we will help healthcare organizations at all stages of data maturity implement an effective Data Governance Program to protect data from threats of inappropriate release, access, and build the right resources and skillset to proactively manage healthcare data.
DG workflow and deliverables:
1. Data Classification & Labels:
- Create and assign sensitivity labels, detailed lists of data elements and data classes; each data element belongs to a data class and a respective sensitivity label assigned; define business data stakeholders.
2. Systems & Apps Mapping
- Define a list of all systems and apps used in the organization; identify what type of data they process, and use; assign a sensitivity label; define data owners and stewards.
3. Partner/Vendor Data Risk Management
- Identify all partners with BAA in place (what type of data they have access to, who is business relationship owner, etc.); perform essential digital footprinting of the vendors.
4. Data Onboarding Processes
- Embed data onboarding process, application, and system evaluation.
5. Data Governance Policies & Procedures
- Identify gaps and align organizational policies and procedures based on data governance requirements; implement cybersecurity frameworks (NIST, CIS, HIPAA, and PDDQ, etc.) and industry best practices.
6. Automated Data Labeling Pilot
- Identify sensitive unstructured data within the organization's cloud and on-premises environment.; classify and protect your organization's data, while making sure the user productivity and ability to collaborate is not hindered using AIP
7. Continuous Data Governance Management
- Maintain and support Data governance taxonomies and Data Foundation Document utilizing Power Platform & SharePoint Online