Azure Site Recovery - 1 Server:1 Day Implementation
As more and more organizations depend on technology to power their businesses, it is critical to have a robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution that is designed to effectively respond to downtime events: planned or unplanned. For ASR supports applications in Azure and on-premises, providing comprehensive coverage across Linux, Windows, VMware, and Hyper-V virtual machines, and physical servers.
Benefits of Using ASR:
1. Simple, Automated Protection. Protect your environment by automating the replication of the VMs based on the policies you set & control. Coordinate and manage the ongoing replication of data by integrating with existing technologies such as Hyper-V Replica, System Center & SQL Server.
2. Cost Effective Protection. ASR is low-cost alternative to traditional hosted or self -provisioned DR environments because the only ongoing costs are for storage required to support the application replicas and the desired retention of recovery points and the per machine per month service fee. There is no compute, network infrastructure, facility rental, or software licensing fees required during ongoing protection.
3. Easy to Use and Manage. The Azure ASR console provides a unified view on the replication status of all your different workloads and allows you to carry out maintenance tasks, such as tweaking recovery plans. ASR’s rich automation and orchestration is provided through PowerShell and production-ready Azure Runbooks, which help in making the recovery process consistently accurate and repeatable. ASR can carry out test failovers or planned failovers to test DR capabilities and planned outages.
With this consulting service offering, we take the time to:
1. Understand your disaster recovery needs,
2. Define ASR strategy
3. Configure a single server for replication,
4. Configure the target environment in Azure
5. Create a replication
6. Initiate the server replication