Get help evaluating your overall infrastructure in relation to on-premises deployments and future cloud-strategy with insights on the business, cost, and technology benefits of migration.
This assessment helps customers modernize their server and data center environments and prioritize their workloads and applications to transition to the cloud. Use this engagement to assess current deployments and determine optimal usage on premises or in the cloud highlighting Lift & Shift migrations to Azure.
Accelerate your journey to the cloud. Get help evaluating your overall infrastructure in relation to on-premises deployments and future cloud-strategy with insights on the business, cost, and technology benefits of migration.
1. Assess & Discover: Gather accurate data from your IT environment
2. Plan & Decide: Determine what changes are top priority.
3. Migrate: Develop a roadmap for your organization’s cloud journey
4. Optimize: FyrSoft will help you measure your progress.
A Final Assessment Report will include:
1. Executive Summary: A high-level summary of project background and scope, data discovery.
2. Summary of Current Environment: Summary review of the customer’s IT environment captured in data collection should be to:
a) Identify risks to business on data security loss and vulnerabilities by identifying current or upcoming end-of-life products and/or hardware with upgrade path recommendations.
b) Review consumption information on installed products that are unused or underutilized, with a consumption plan for adoption of technology.
c) Recommend users, workloads, and applications prioritized to move to Azure.
d) Deliver a full set of recommendations on optimizing server workload and virtualization usage in Azure.
3. Business case: A compelling business case aligned to the customer’s initial objective, evaluating the benefit, cost, and risks of the proposed solution.
4. Recommended Next Steps: A customized Migration Plan that addresses scope, time, and cost, including recommendations for a base architecture and landing zone foundation.